After two long years, the lab-leak theory is no longer widely dismissed.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
After a lot of saga and turnovers, the blame on Fauci is widely agreed upon.
“New reporting from Fox News’ “Special Report” showed there was an effort by Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins, and other scientists to not mention the possibility of the virus originating in a lab. The consensus was reached on a call in early 2020 that the lab leak theory should be left out of an early paper on COVID-19 origins because it will add “fuel to the conspiracists.”
Here’s an ultimate list that proves the connections between the CCP virus and China:
1) No animals have been found to be infected with SARS-CoV-2
2) There was no evidence of a pre-pandemic infection whatsoever
3) The genetic fingerprint of the virus is so unique it has never been observed in a natural coronavirus
4) The virus appeared in humans already “optimized” into an extremely contagious version
5) China has not cooperated and investigators have not had full access to the lab, data
6) The Wuhan Institute of Virology studies bat coronaviruses and has engaged in “gain-of-function” research
7) The Wuhan Institute of Virology has conducted “secret” research projects with the Chinese military
8) There was an “orchestrated effort” by NIH officials and others to quickly shut down the lab-leak theory
9) Researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were sick just prior to the community outbreak
10) Lab leaks are not uncommon, so they should not have been dismissed so quickly at the onset of the pandemic