One group that investigated Wisconsin election fraud recently shared findings of the 2020 election.
The informal hearing got held by the Wisconsin Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Election in Madison, the WI capitol.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
For more than 14 months, this organization has had 1.500 volunteers and spent $60,000 purchasing election lists at the State and County level. At this point, they use a supercomputer in Texas to process the data through eight phases. With the public document request, they got an insight into the WI election administration.
TGP reported that these lists were given to the Dems. The employees who did this must be fired and charged for theft.
The group investigates in 4 categories.
- The City of Milwaukee
- State Databases Infiltrated or Abused
- CTCL, Zuckerberg, National Vote at Home
- Human Mules, Drops Boxes, Voting Machines, Indefinitely Confined
Bear in mind that this represents an interim report. The group leads Peter Bernegger, and he has more work to do, including the final figures. About the 2020 Wisconsin election, Bernegger stated: “Somebody is in our system, the WISVote, MyVote, DMV. They are adding names, fake voters, casting illegal ballots by the tens of thousands. We have the evidence to back it up”.
Other people focused on Bernegger’s investor troubles for approximately 20 years.
- Individuals voted twice using unique voter ID numbers for each.
- Massive numbers were registered without either a first, the last name, even no address.
- Apartment building with 1,600 people registered, 656 voted.
- One address has not existed for ten years, but 359 voters still registered to it.
- Address with no occupants cast 113 ballots. They have the names & ID’s.
- 625,000 dead voters on the rolls
- 4,300 voters with a “99999” zip code
- 3,400 FIDO keys to access the database distributed throughout Wisconsin
- 4.7% DOT failure rate. This means 46,000 voted but were not verified by DOT (DMV).
- The City of Hudson grew by 10%, but registrations grew 128%
- Most illegally cast ballots originated from MyVote (see Dictionary at the bottom)26 voters registered at a two-bedroom apartment.
- 290 voters registered at a 16-apartment building in La Crosse
- 19 registered at a newer single-family home in Outagamie County
- Registrations have different ID’s, but only one letter is made different in the name.
- WEC recently entered into an agreement with DMV not to receive signatures.
- eBook creates multiple registrations (25+) for one person, all with unique voter ID’s.
Currently, there are 7.13 million people in the WI registration database, and only 4 million live in WI.
More than 3.6 mils of these actually participate in elections, but WEC keeps everything in one database.
It includes all active and inactive voters, the 625,000 people they know are dead, and another variable. Also, they never erased the garbage to another system; this is lunacy and screams of fraud. County Clerks have shown that it takes two computer clicks to convert an inactive voter into an active.
The 1,900 County Clerks need a USB type device FIDO key to access the WIsVote registration system. The group now knows that there are 3,400 keys dispersed across WI. In one example, three clerks in one office were sent ten keys each.
It is the same if you allow all staff to use the same login data conducted in many election departments. By this step, they hide who of the employees made changes to the system.
- 670,000 Inactive voters
- 294,00 Active voters
- 264,000 Voters with a 1918 registration date
- 66,000 Deceased
- 20,000 Undeliverable mailing addresses
The city of Hudson grew by 10%, and the voter registration by 128%. Check this out:
WEC confessed that WISVOte hadn’t been audited since it was created. WEC has told the public to trust them, but investigators got invoices on who WEC pays for computer programming.
They found out that the election software isn’t built in-house, as WEC has claimed. It has been subbed out to London, England, which subs out their programming work.
Bernegger says, “It has to be some bad guys using these names to cast illegal ballots. This exposes our current system. Something is wrong, somebody is in there. We don’t know who is doing this”.
There are many pages of voter registration without addresses and without last names.
How could the people get voter registration approved without an address? The group found all the errors only in the first few weeks. WEC has had this data for almost two decades, to be precise, 16 years and member of ERIC for more than six years.
They aren’t cleaning the database:
Wisconsin is asked by law, §6.36(1)(ae), to ally with ERIC and pay the membership fee. The non-profit collects voter data from 31 States; they share lists to help States to clean the voter rolls and find unregistered citizens.
WEC hid the data with the contract to refuse public access to the ERIC lists.
In 2020, WEC asked one list: who are the unregistered citizens?
The huge figure of registered voters haven’t listed their last name, and it happens the same with the first name. The address gap was left blank. Check this out:
Every registration at one apartment complex shows one the same address. Only four didn’t include their apartment number. Check this out:
Many ballots were sent back because that person didn’t live there. A ballot is shown to be cast in the WEC database. Check the example below.
- WEC – The six-member agency created in 2015 to administer and enforce election law ([email protected]).
- WisVote – The State voter registration system and database. Built by WEC and launched in 2016.
- MyVote – The WI website to check voter status or register to vote. (myvote.wi.gov)
- DOT (DMV) – The Division of Motor Vehicles is a subset of the WI Department of Transportation.
- National Vote at Home – Leftist advocacy group demanding elections uses 100% mail-in ballots.