We have access to the 150 documents today. Below you can see the first-cut analysis of some things we have discovered.
Those who made the analysis did hard work with the Pfizer documents released on March 1, 2022. They shared different documents on November 28, 2021, and all the way to March 1, 2022.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Pfizer shared 150 documents, so far comprising an estimated 50,000 pages. You can find the documents here.
We have the internal code dictionaries corresponding with different other documents, studies, and spreadsheets and will take time to analyze everything.
The mainstream media won’t cover this because it will lead to exposing the corruption in great detail.
However, the data that Pfizer shared don’t support their claims.
They stated that the shots were safe and effective. Pfizer lied to the FDA, stating that the vaccine could stop the spread, but it was a false statement.
Below you can read some of the issues found by the BeforeItsNews.
- Pfizer claimed repeatedly in their documents to the FDA that their vaccine would “prevent” COVID-19.
- Pfizer knew the injection’s adverse effects would increase with more injections of continuing boosters.
- Pfizer knew their injections did not stay at the injection site.
- Pfizer knew that the vaccinated group reported far more systemic adverse events than the placebo group.
- Pfizer knew that the efficacy of the vaccine waned very quickly over time; by as much as 50% in as little as 1 month after the second dose. How come we weren’t warned about that???
- Pfizer defended VAERS (because they didn’t want extra reporting cost burdens).
- There are six individuals that signed up for two different clinical trials at two different sites which is really odd.
- Pfizer knew vaccinated individuals could still catch COVID-19 and test positive.
- There are 1,448 pages comprising 9,704 individual subjects who were excluded from the trials. There isn’t enough detail to know why.
- Pfizer paid $2,875,842.00 for their application to the FDA. This is more of a point of information for now.
- It is troubling that Pfizer redacts information that is not proprietary that would be very helpful in assessing the data such as the number of doses administered in the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST” (AESI) document (aka the 5.3.6 document).
- Pfizer only tests you for COVID if you have at least one symptom. If the vaccine suppresses symptoms (which it apparently does), then it will falsely appear as if the vaccine reduces the number of COVID cases.
- How could anaphylaxis not show up in the Phase 3 trial on any of the 44,000 patients, yet show up as a major safety concern in the post-marketing document?!?
Pfizer stated that the C-19 vaccine would prevent C-19.
In their document, Pfizer stated that “Active immunization to prevent COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals ≥ 16 years of age”.
On-Page 3, they stated the same claim, this time in a waiver document is described in more detail in point number 6. They state, “The proposed indication that is the subject of this initial BLA application is active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older.”
“The proposed indication is active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. [emphasis added]”
Pfizer was aware of the C-19 vaccine’s side effects, and they still continued promoting boosters.
They stated: “Local reactions were observed in male and female animals dosed IM with BNT162b2 (V8). The incidence and severity of the reactions were higher after the second or third injections compared with the first injection. The majority of animals had very slight edema or rarely slight erythema after the first dose. After the second or third dose, the severity of edema and erythema increased up to moderate or rarely severe grades. [emphasis added]”
Pfizer knew that the shots didn’t stay at the injections site.
The shots don’t stay at the injection site. The same data can be found in the documents as Byram Bridle got in May.
To be specific, 0.09% of the injection ends up in the ovaries, 1.03% of the injection ends up in the spleen, and around 16.2% of the injection ends up in the liver after 48 hours (page 7 and 8).
Check the tables below:
Pfizer knew that the vaccinated people would report more side effects than the placebo group.
Pfizer’s own reactogenicity data shows that the people who got the injections of BNT162b2 are anywhere from twice to 25 or more times as likely to have severe systemic events compared with the placebo group.
If you want to read more about these documents, you can find them here.