Bishops around the world are responding to Pope Francis’ invitation to join him in consecrating Russia and Ukraine to the Immaculate Heart of Mary on March 25.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
Since the Pope sent out his invitation to all the Catholic bishops of the world on Thursday to join him in the act of consecration, a number of bishops and bishops’ conferences have already announced their participation.
Here are the bishops and bishop conferences who have so far confirmed their participation:
– The Roman Catholic Bishops of Ukraine
– The Greek Catholic Bishops of Ukraine
– The Episcopal Conference of Latin America (CELAM)
– The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales
– The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines
– The Spanish Episcopal Conference (SEC)
– Archbishop Mieczysław Mokrzycki of Lviv, Ukraine
– Bishop Athanasius Schneider, auxiliary bishop of Astana, Kazakhstan
– Bishop Strickland of Tyler, Texas
– Archbishop John Michael Miller of Vancouver, Canada
This story is developing, and the list and concerns are not final, so stay tuned for further fresh news on the topic.