UK Government Confessed C-19 Shots Are Gene Therapy!

The UK government confessed that the jabs are Gene Therapy after giving millions of Taxpayers Money to expand the production of C-19 jabs in the UK.

The government awarded a grand of £16 million of hard-working taxpayers’ money to a chemical producing giant under the premise that they would increase the production of lipids, essential components of the C-19 vaccine.

Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here:

The government has been forced to admit that vaccines represent gene therapy.

A grant of £15.9 million has been awarded to chemical producer Croda international Plc to increase the US’s production of lipids, the ingredients crucial for mRNA shots.

The investment will enable Croda, the global market leader in the field, to increase production capacity and its facility in Leek, Staffordshire.

This way, the government will increase the range and volume of lipids it can produce in the UK, the mRNA lipid used in a number of C-19 vaccines.

From 2023, the facility will produce enough lipids volume for 3 billion vaccine doses, an estimate based on the volume of lipids needed to produce existing C-19 vaccines.

Health and Social Care Secretary Sajid Javid stated, “The mRNA technology produced at this site has the potential to unlock the next generation of cutting-edge treatments for existing and new health threats.”

Since the launch of the C-19 injection program, authorities and MSM have constantly been emphasizing that C-19 injections were just like the other traditional vaccines and denied the fact that it was gene therapy.

Now, the UK government confessed that C-19 shots represent a gene therapy, stating that “lipids are an essential component in COVID vaccines as well as other gene therapies.”

The mRNA technology in the Pfizer and Moderna C-19 shots had never been authorized for use among the general population, even though it has authorization for emergency use.

Gene editing could revolutionize medicine until it killed a 20-year-old boy called Jesse Gelsinger in 1999.

He was a sweet, sharp-witted, ambitious kid who adored motorcycles and professional wrestling.

In 1999 he was in Tucson, AZ, with his parents and siblings, attending high school and working part-time as a supermarket clerk.

He was later more independent and a touch rebellious. It brought him life-threatening health problems.

He struggled with a rare metabolic disorder, ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency syndrome, or OTCD, where ammonia builds up to lethal levels in the blood.

Babies born with these conditions fall into comas after birth and suffer brain damage. Even half of them will die within a month.

Jesse has suffered a milder version, and he was diagnosed with the disease in his second year of life.

He managed the condition with a low-protein diet and a regimen of healthy 50 pills a day.

He had occasional health crises. When he was 17, he stopped taking the drugs, and one day his father found him curled up on the couch, vomiting uncontrollably. He had to be intubated and kept in an induced coma until his ammonia levels were under control.

Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia were developing a cure for the OTC gene, which produces an enzyme that prevents ammonia buildup. Patients would have to get the vaccine with working copies of the gene that have been attached to an adenovirus, a cold virus. It is harmless, so it would infect the liver cells and integrate the added gene into the chromosomal DNA.

The field of gene therapy has helped only a few people with genetic diseases. However, Jesse wanted to help, and he went to Philadelphia in September 1999 to take part in the trials.

He was the 18th patient to receive the modified virus, and the previous patients experienced flu-like symptoms.

However, his reaction was far worse. He became disoriented and showed signs of jaundice, had an intense inflammatory response, and developed a dangerous blood-clotting disorder, and then it followed by kidney, liver, and lung failure.

For days after the vaccine, he was declared brain-dead and taken off life support.

The doctors were shocked by the rapid decline and death.

The experimental treatment had killed a healthy volunteer who wanted to help. News coverage described the trial research as overeager and cautious; they took shortcuts and disregarded rules meant to protect the people in their care.

Biochemist Jennifer Doudna later discovered the CRISPR-Cash9 gene-editing mechanism.
She stated, “We were all very much aware of what happened there and what a tragedy that was,”

“That made the whole field of gene therapy go away, mostly, for at least a decade. Even the term gene therapy became kind of a black label. You didn’t want that in your grants. You didn’t want to say, ‘I’m a gene therapist’ or ‘I’m working on gene therapy.’ It sounded terrible.”

James Wilson, the director of the University of Pennsylvania’s Institute for Human Gene Therapy, and the other doctors involved in the trial attempted to realize what happened. They focus on the possibility that the adenovirus had triggered a fatal immune response.

They concluded that the teenager had experienced a rare phenomenon, antibody-dependent enhancement.

Journalists and federal health officials discovered a few troubling lapses in the conduct of the study. The researchers told the FDA that they would tighten up the trial’s eligibility criteria, but they never followed through.

Two patients experienced severe side effects; the scientists didn’t inform the agency and put the study on hold as they were supposed to do.

It seems that Jesse’s pretrial test showed that he had poor liver function, and he shouldn’t have received the OTC gene vaccine.

“But perhaps most damning were failures in the informed-consent process. Researchers hadn’t told Jesse about the earlier patients’ side effects or about two lab monkeys killed by high doses of adenoviruses. If he had been properly briefed about these previous issues, he might have dropped out of the study and still be alive today. Wilson was also accused of a conflict of interest: he had a stake in the company that owned the gene-transfer technology and stood to benefit if the trial succeeded.

Wilson denied that financial considerations affected the study and said it was impossible to predict that Jesse would suffer such a bad reaction. Nevertheless, the Gelsinger family sued, and the university quickly settled for an undisclosed sum while declining to take responsibility for Jesse’s death. In January 2000, the FDA suspended human research at Penn’s Institute for Human Gene Therapy, and the university eventually shut the program down.” Before It’s News concluded.

The investigation opened people’s eyes to wider problems to better examine the gene-therapy and human research.

The FDA and NIH had 681 volunteers in gene-therapy experiments that died or fell ill as Jesse did.


Before It’s News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *